Frequently Asked Questions
What does De Weldaad do with my personal information?
What about the VAT?
All prices of the new products in the webshop are inclusive of 21 % VAT (BTW). For our B2B-clienst all prices are quoted exclusive of 21 % VAT. In both cases the VAT is clearly indicated on our invoices.
How do you ship my purchased product?
We will ship your package via DHL Parcel and send you a confirmation by e-mail once your order is shipped.
What happens if I am not at home when the package is delivered?
In that case, DHL Parcels will offer the package again the next working day or Saturday. If the package cannot be delivered for the second time, you will receive a notification of DHL which indicates the location where you can collect the package (nearest collection point or your neighbours). This way you do not have to stay home to accept your package and you can still quickly receive it!
What is the delivery time after my ordering?
If you order on weekdays before 15:00, we will ship your order normally the next day. If you order on weekends, we will ship your order normally on Tuesday. If a product is not available due to circumstances, we will inform you about it by e-mail. Once the package is shipped, you'll receive an email with a Track & Trace code (not for foreign countries). This allows you to track the progress of your package at PostNL. Once you receive the e-mail that the package is sent, you will receive your product basically the next day. For other countries, it takes 2-5 working days before you can enjoy our product at home.
How can I find a specific product?
Hyperlinks lead you directly to the different categories. If you have found the desired product, you can view the details by clicking on the image. When on this screen, you can click on the photo, and you will see an enlargement of the product in order to check if this is what you need. For your convenience a history is kept of the products you have viewed, so that you can quickly and easily access all the products of your interest. Also, you will find a very easy and swift search field in the right top corner of every page.
How do I order a product?
If you like to place an order, then select a product and choose 'add to cart' (if you are not logged in or do you not have an account, you can arrange this later). Go through the following steps to proceed to payment:
1. Select the country and postal code: by default, we use the address specified when you created your account. If you want to have the products delivered anywhere else, you should indicate that here.
2. Select the sending method: the country you enter in the shipping address, is considered the country where the shipping charges may apply. By clicking 'Update total' you can see what will be the total costs.
3. Billing address: the address used for your account and billing address. If you want us to send the bill somewhere else, then you should indicate that here.
4. The last step before payment is to check the order details. When you agree, press ‘place order’
What are the payment options?
De Weldaad has outsourced the processing of all payments to ICEPAY. You will receive an e-mail confirmation from De Weldaad for verification. When you choose the option ‘bank transfer’, you will receive an email from ICEPAY with all the necessary payment data. De Weldaad can monitor your payment closely via ICEPAY: IDEAL and credit card payments will take place immediately. You can choose one of the following payment methods:
- IDEAL: a safe payment method of the Dutch banks. If you choose this method, you will be guided directly to your secure online banking account. You will pay in the same way as via internet banking. Easy and completely safe. iDEAL is available to consumers online banking with ABN AMRO, Fortis, ING, Rabobank, Friesland Bank and SNS Bank.
- Creditcard: we accept Mastercard, VISA and Paypal. Especially handy for our customers from abroad!
- After Pay
What if I change my mind?
When purchasing products, you have the option to terminate the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product. See 'Returns'.
What about the warranty?
The legal warranty applies. Legal guarantee means that a product must deliver what you - as a consumer – are expecting of it in all reason.
Do you also deliver furniture?
Yes! Your bench, cabinet or table can be delivered by us for an additional charge throughout the Netherlands, even if you do not buy it via the webshop. You will be informed about the additional costs in advance.
And what about international transport?
Also international shipments may at a very favorable rate will be delivered by us. To give you an idea: transfer from a bank to Italy (Tuscany) costs € 115, - A table of one meter length to England (Surrey) costs € 95, -
Does De Weldaad offers a Gift Service?
Want to surprise someone in a special way? The Weldaad also offers gift service, an original idea!
Is it possible to rent products and or furniture from De Weldaad?
Yes, certain items can be rented, for example for use in photography and film productions. Indication for costs: 15% of the sales price per time frame.